Sep 7, 2013

Innisfree BB Cream Review

Innisfree BB Cream is finally here!

Innisfree is one of the Amore-Pacific lines in Korea and it is really getting popular all over the world. 
Since I am living in Australia..and I couldnt get this product anywhere in Sydney, so I had to ask my mom to send this product to here!!

..and here it goes!












 Innisfree's Air Skin Fit BB Cream has an SPF 35 and you can choose THREE available 
shades; 1-Pink Beige * 2- Natural Beige * 3- True Beige

My choice is..."Pink Beige" 

**TIP**
If you wanna have more natural looking, I recommend to use "Natural Beige"

(In here, natural looking means..when you dont wanna tell your boy friend you did makeup but dont wanna show your naked face, apply Natural Beige Innisfree BB cream secretly!
 I am sure he wont know)


This is the appearance of Innisfree air-fit BB cream
Easy to grip !!


Weight is 40g and SPF 35 is also a great plus !!
Innisfree Air-Fit BB Cream has natural ingredients from Jeju Island including 
Jeju green tea extracts .

Also, Innisfree has been aiming for a 4-FREE SYSTEM 
[No Talc, No Mineral, No Artificial Dyes and No Animal Material]

                           

Left : no BB cream
Right : applied with Innisfree Air-fit BB cream

Innisfree Air-Fit BB Cream says, even after applying this BB Cream, you still feel like nothing on your skin. That's why it's named as Air-Fit BB Cream.


WHAT I LIKE

-easy to apply
-control T-zone oil for more than 8 hours
-cover slightly darkness around my eyes ( NO BAGS! )

WHAT I DISLIKE

-doesn't cover rashes/redness
-does not moisturize ( applied too thin on my face )



Don't expect this BB Cream will cover all rashes on your face.
 This Innisfree BB cream doesn't really cover everything on your face. 
But if you like more natural looking this,  Air-Fit BB Cream might satisfy you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment