Sep 19, 2013

[REVIEW] Spanish Doughnuts @ Macquarie Centre North Ryde



Today's STORY of FOOD !!!
is about.. churros :)

When I was younger, I always thought churros is the food for only amusement part like"LOTTE WORLD" ..
(Since I am Korean and I grown up in Korea, Lotte World is the best amusement park to me :P )

BUT.. Churros is everywhere in Australia :)
Today's churros is in Macqurie Centre and its called "Spanish Doughnuts"




Once staffs get order, they start making churros right after.
3 lines of flour dough comes out from the machine and it drops into oil to deep fry.


 
"Original Pack of 6 churros" - $9.95
You can choose dipping sauce among 3 choices - white cholocate,milk chocolate and caramel :) 
My choice is ...WHITE CHOCOLATE

(** small comment about this chocolate dipping**)
Spanish Doughnut's chocolate dipping solidifies way too fast..So have this churros asap if you want to enjoy the best taste! 

In the box, naked churros are waiting for me :)

Strawberry Churros -$4.95


 EXCUSE ME, WHERE IS MY STRAWBERRY? :(
Nothing I could see inside..and this strawberry churros is glazed outside, 
so too sweet to me


RATING
Environment : ★★☆☆☆
Food : ★★☆☆☆
Price : ★★★☆☆

Location : Level 4, Shop 407A 
Phone : 02 9889 3574


No comments:

Post a Comment