Oct 20, 2013

[REVIEW] Belif Classic Essence Increment - under LG care


Korea is already packed with cosmetic road shops such as Etude House, Innisfree, The Face Shop..etc..etc...
It's not worth counting because so many brands are creating and dissapearing at the same time.
So, Today!
I got this Belif Essence Increment to my blog, and this Belif brand is under the LG care line

This brand has been launching in the market since 2010, so it might not be familiar to most of people.
To be honest.. I have been using this almost for 8 months and this is my second bottle.
I would feel guilty if I don't post this product, and not sharing.. because this is AWESOME *_*


** TIP **
Belif's moto is..
NO Mineral Oil and Use only Herbal Extracts
So we can trust this brand :)
They said "BELIF" is a true herbal cosmetic brand, delivering the highest value and quality based on the processes and pholosophy created by a UK herbalist, Duncan Napier, 150 years ago.

This is the belif classic essence increment. (50 ml)

All Ticked!All Yes!
And on the bottle, it says..
NO mineral oil
NO synthetic fragrance, preservatives and dyes
NO animal origin ingredients.
So clearly I can trust this brand.

Belif comes with cute grey box !

It smells like..herb but not bitter smell like herbal jelly.
It's more like..flower
Texture is normal. Not sticky but not watery.
I thought essence is always transparent and watery texture.
But this is thicker than lotion what I am using (Sum waterfull), so I could skip lotion.


Fully absorbed.
But your skin might feel sticky for few minutes.



♥♥ Overall My thoughts ♥♥

WHAT I LIKE
- smells really good! really good flower smell.
- my skin never get dry for almost whole day



WHAT I DISLIKE
- Little bit pricey T.T
(Original retail price is around $40, but I paid $26 because I bought it at dutyfree,airport)
RATING
★★★★☆



No comments:

Post a Comment