Oct 12, 2013

[REVIEW] Innisfree Moisture Firming Cream


 Today!!
For saving girls who have extremely dry skin,
I got innisfree Moisture Firming Cream for my blog!
When I was in Korea, (I am trying to spend my every winter in Korea..so last year, I was in Korea) my skin was really dry and it seemed like non of cosmetics can slove my problem.
And! one of my friends ( she is the VVIP for Innisfree Greentea Club in Korea) recommenced me to use this Moisture Firming cream.
Since I was so gullible..I bought this and tried..

The result..is..




IT REALLY WORKS XD
This is the Innisfree Moisture Firming Cream  ( 50ml )


It is perfectly sealed with thin plastic layer.



Inside..
As you can see, this firming cream looks like a white jelly!!


Sticky Sticky >_<
Really sticky..but this jelly texture makes skin firmer.

Apply this supple and embracing texture of this moisture cream.
It penetrates really smoothly.
After applying, you still can feel bit sticky feeling..( But I think thanks to this feeling, my skin could get moisturized )
♥♥ Overall My thoughts ♥♥




WHAT I LIKE
- smells really good! really good flower smells
- really gives me to get moisturised skin
- This cream is really fast to get absorbed



WHAT I DISLIKE
- NOTHING >_<
RATINGS
★★★★★




2 comments:

  1. Oh gee, I was looking at trying this product out! It looks so nice, and thank you for your review. *u* (May I suggest you have a GFC/Bloglovin widget on your blog, so I could follow you? ^o^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx for viewing my blogs :D !!! Bloglovin is all set up and you can follow me. Thx '-^

      Delete