Nov 27, 2013

[REVIEW] Innisfree Moisture Firming Skin

I didn't have chance to use Innisfree's basic skin care line so far.
 ( To be honest, I thought "road shop brand" which is like Innisfree might have low quality..)
And this toner just came across to me ....

Before I started using this Innisfree Toner, I thought toner is always like really watery and also I thought they had to be watery..
And NOW, I totally changed my mind!!

Here the gel-type toner comes!

Innisfree Moisture Firming Skin is made of cactus from Jeju Island.
This contains vitamin B which helps our skin exfoliate and moisturise. 

Volume: 200ml
This toner comes with cute pink plastic bottle.
This whole moisture firming line has pink plastic bottle since their main ingredient, cactus is actually PINK.

**How to use?**
After cleansing, apply an appropriate amount onto face and neck and gently smooth over your skin.


Before applying toner onto my skin...
You can see this is bit sticky gel-type toner. 



After spreading toner onto my hand
Once you spread toner, you don't feel any sticky feeling but it makes another layer to cover our skin.


Magnifying SHOT
sticky texture rapidly  tops moisture up to your skin with cactus ingredients and protects skin elasticity with its naturally derived collagen pep-tide. 

♥♥overall my thoughts♥♥

WHAT  I LIKE
-easy to apply 
-good scent 
-good for moisturising  
( For me, since this toner is more gel-type than water based type, I don't need to use lotion anymore and I can save money!)

WHAT I DISLIKE
-um.... nothing!


No comments:

Post a Comment