Dec 6, 2013

[REVIEW] Innisfree Grean Tea Line with green complex


Innisfree's one of the MUST HAVE ITEMS...
Green tea line :)
 ..and finally I got this !!!

So..Today, I will post about ♡Green Tea Pure Deluxe Kit ♡
which is called Gem's Innisfree Green Tea Whole Line Summary :D


      
This delux kit comes with 5 different products...
1. Green Tea Seed Serum (1ml x 6ea)
2. Green Tea Pure Skin (15ml x 1ea)
3. Green Tea Pure Lition (15ml x 1ea)
4. Green Tea Pure Sleeping Pack (10ml x 1ea)


On the box, they said Innisfree Green Tea Pure Line use 100% of green tea water instead of normal water when they are making..and also the green tea farm where they got ingredients never used
 a chemical fertilizer for 3 years.






 And..these are the whole lines of beautiful Innisfree Green tea line !!
 (Green tea serum came with 6 different capsule pack..but I already used 4 before posting this review.. It was SOOO good so I couldn't help it *__*)

♬ Product Maps♬
Serum →Skin→Lotion→Cream(Sleeping Pack)

Green Tea Seed serum is bit watery...which is good when you spread on your face...
This sample 1ml was bit much for 1 usage but not enough for using second time..so I put rest of things on my neck...and seems like my neck wrinkles have faded out in 2 days!!


 
This is how Green Tea Toner and Lotion look like..
Toner is not watery and bit sticky..so easy to spread on your face!
Lotion is clearly thicker than Toner...
But...to be honest, I would not recommend you to get Toner and Lotion both..
(espeacially if you have oily skin type!)
Toner is already thick enough

Green Tea Pure Cream has tiny bids..but when you spread onto your face, you cannot really feel these bids...
It looks bit sticky..but once you apply, sticky feeling will be gone!



As it says on the name... Green Tea Pure Sleeping Pack is the last step of basic skin care..and also you need to used this before sleep :)
Sleeping pack also has some bids inside and bids are little bit bigger than pure cream.
Roll these bids onto your face until it melts away and tap your face using fingers.


♥♥overall my thoughts♥♥

WHAT I LIKE
-good scent
-good for moisturising
-Organic Ingredients which is really important to me!

WHAT I DISLIKE
-um.... it's my personal opinion..but for me, Lotion is unnecessary product.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to try the set too! It seems to works well :)

    Anyway, I tag you for Versatile Blogger Award

    http://marvelikalife.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mizu! I checked your blog.
      Really thanks for tagging me and sorry for getting back to you late...
      This green tea set never make me disappointed lol...
      Hope you also can enjoy this !!

      Delete