Dec 20, 2013

[REVIEW] The Face Shop AQUA UV CC Cream ★

As everyone knows, CC Cream has been in the market almost for 1 year.....
But since I was too stubborn, I kept forcing myself to use BB Cream instead of CC Cream.
Also, I was bit scared of using different cosmetics which I never used before...
I guess most of girls are like me especially if they have sensitive skin :(

B.U.T.. I cannot be retarded of the cosmetic trend...lol
Let's go with the CC Cream flow!!
(maybe it's already too late? lol )





My first review of CC Cream is...
The Face Shop AQUA UV Color Control Cream.. 
which is simply called "CC Cream in The Face Shop" 


Inside of CC Cream.
It comes with 1 puff and mirror!


 
Push the button on the bottom of case
(Make sure you need to get rid of white sticker before you use..)

Now... CC Cream is coming out from the tiny hole!
Texture was too stiff... CC Cream could not be spreaded out properly onto my face.
(I tried to use fingers instead of using puff and figner works better for me)


This is after applying onto my hand...
I used #1 Radiant Beige for my skin.

** TIP **
The Face Shop AQUA CC Cream has cooling effect!
Once you spread it onto your face, your skin temperature will be decreaed around 2 degrees..So it's good for SUMMER.


Other side of Puff
To be honest, this puff is the WORST PUFF EVER in my life...
It absorbs most of cream and doesnt really spread cream well onto my face...
I feel like I am wasting most of my precious CC cream because this puff is totally eating !!!
As you can see, this puff has its unique shape to fit into the cc cream case,
 so i could not change to other puff.. That's why I started using my fingers... and realised using fingers is way better than using puff..!
I guess this is their strategy.. make people use their product faster and buy again...! :(


♥♥overall my thoughts♥♥

WHAT I LIKE
-T-zone oil control
- Good for covering up rashes

WHAT I DISLIKE
-No waterproof... (Staff said this is a waterproof product.. but it totally went away after swimming..so..I guess I got scammed haha)
-Puff.. PUFF !!! Easy to waste cream because puff absorbs most of CC cream



No comments:

Post a Comment