Jan 4, 2014

[REVIEW] The Face Shop Chia Seed Eye Spot Essence !!



Today's QUICK and SIMPLE review :D
"The Face Shop Chia Seed Water Eye Spot Essence"


So..
Here's the quick and simple review about water eye spot essence.
Since I am currently living in Australia... I had to ask my DAD to buy and send this to Aus... and Thanks to my dad.. This post could have done!

Australia do have "The Face Shop" in the CBD..near QVB and world square
( I am really sure Aussie people will know where I am talking about :D ).
And I did check those retail stores because I was seriously considering to buy this product in here, but this eye spot essence was EXTREMELY PRICEY.
( In Australia, eye spot essence was around $44 AUD but in Korea, my dad paid only $15 )







As you can see, this eye essence is tube type product. This tube type makes product more hygienic because it prevents germs from  penetrating into contents. 


** How To Use ?? **
The Face Shop did not really specify how to use this product.. but I am guessing like all other eye cream product, apply gently this eye & spot essence around eye area every morning and night time.


As in the name of this product, this water eye & spot essence is water-based cosmetics.
Different from other eye cream, it was not sticky..guess that is why this is called eye spot essence. 

It was spreaded well but didn't get absorbed quickly into my skin..

They Said that TheFaceShop eye essence helps to reduce eye bags ( which we call dark circles in Korea :P ) and provides hydration, but it does not feel hydrated to me.



♥♥overall my thoughts♥♥
WHAT I LIKE
- Scent
- Little improvement of dark spot ( Eye bags )
- Tube type design

 

WHAT I DISLIKE
- Texture
( This water eye spot essence is water-based type so I hardly felt that essence is absorbing into my skin )



Will I buy this product again?
I would say .. NO ...
I think I need to go back to the sticky texture eye-cream again after using this. Since I am getting older.. wrinkle became one of my biggest concerns and I am willing to put a lot of efforts as mush as I can If  I can reduce time to get wrinkles... ( or prevent )

So after this product, hope my next eye-cream review will be more optimistic :D




No comments:

Post a Comment