Mar 11, 2014

[REVIEW] Bio-Oil

This review is my FIRST western cosmetic brand review of my blog... :)
Technically, this brand "bio-oil" is from South Africa..but obviously it is not from Asia..so I will just say this is western brand!!
To be honest, I've never heard about this brand before until I went to Price-line. (which is the biggest drug shop in Australia)
And I saw heaps of people were just VACUUMING this bio-oil into their basket and I was really curious what that is...
I looked up this brand in "NAVER" which is more well-known as a Korean google, and it said one of Korean celebrities used this bio-oil and thanks to her, this bio-oil brand became really popular. So I decided to join with those customers and bought 10 small size and 1 large size. 
And....Here we go!
 
This is the beautiful(?) collection of bio-oil after purchasing from Price-line.
 

Left side is large size (125ml) and right side is small size (60ml).
This "bio-oil" is mainly for scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, ageing skin and dehydrated skin.
I used this for fixing my uneven skin tone and wrinkles around neck.
 

 
Bio oil is bit watery. And it was more like a baby pink colour in the bottle but when you put on your skin, you cannot really tell and looks like transparent.
 
 
Left side is before appying and right side is after applying.
Because it is an oil as you can tell in the name, you will be able to see skin is bit oily and shiny. But it will be disappered in 1 minutes, leaving delicate scents.

** For more detail inormation**

Bio Oil Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Vitamin A, Benzyl Salicylate, Isopropyl Myristate, Triisononanoin, Vitamin E, Roman Chamomile Flower Oil, Lavender Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Eugenol, Sunflower Oil, Soybean Oil, BHT, L-Alpha, Fragrance, Amyl Cinnamal,  Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Calendula Flower Extract, Hydroxyisohexl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone
 
 
♥♥overall my thoughts♥♥
 
WHAT I LIKE
- delicate secnts
- never feel dry skin anymore
 
WHAT I DISLIKE
- um..nothing
 
 
++ TIP ++
When I was in Australia, I didn't really think I got dry skin but after back to Korea, I really felt my skin is really dry..It was like a drought on myskin especailly inside of buidling because here, we always turn on heater.
So I mixed lotion and few drops of this bil oil and dramatically my skin is getting back to normal! Amazing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment