Apr 23, 2014

[REVIEW] Aritaum eye-shadow "MONO EYES"

 ** My first review in KOREA **
 
I had really awesome 3 months in Korea...feel like it's a dream.
I haven't been keeping up with my blog well these days but after my 3 months of dream, I will be catching up everything!
Anyway, this country is really the "paradise of cosmetics". ( I love it >-<)
Every street has at least 2-3 cosmetic retail stores and people have a variety of chocies when it comes to purchasing cosmetics.
I spent TOO MUCH MONEY on cosmetics here...
 but this makes me feel like I'm alive! haha
 
So I will be reviewing "Aritaum Mono eyes " today for you all.
Not sure you have heard about this brand, Aritatum, but it is actually reall really popular in Korea and they are under Amore Pacific line.
So basically they are selling most of Amore Pacific line cometics except Innisfree, Etude house and Sulwhasoo.
 
 
 Aritaum also has their own cosmetics and this "Mono-eyes" are their eye shadow.
Today I will review these 3 different colours; Love mode - Mature burgundy - Cosy Breeze
 (from the left )
( I normally use skin tone of eye shadow so people rarely catch I use eye-shadow. )
 
 
 1. Love mode
This is really what I want..!! and I couldn't help buying this when I saw this.
This colour is somewhere between pale pink and light brown.
 

 

2.  Mature Burgundy
Last year in Korea we had a really big burgundy wave everywhere.
This colour could be really good match in autumn..
Besides, Mature Burgundy has micro pearl inside so it makes your eyes look deeper.


3. Cosy Breeze
This cosy breeze is more like yellow.
 If you have dark/tanned skin, it might not be a good choice..
 
 
 The eyeshadow is not dense or clumpy at all.
It's like a really fine material so easy to apply on eyes area or blend different colors.
 
 
 
♥♥overall my thoughts♥♥
WHAT I LIKE
- CHEAP PRICE ( only $5 , 5,000 won )
** Sometimes, Aritaum does their own promotion, and we can get these, buy 1 get 1 free **
- heaps of colour choices



WHAT I DISLIKE
- easy to break ( case is too fragile.. )

1 comment:

  1. T_T why is this selling so expensive overseas..I really wanna have those Mono Eyes from Aritaum

    ReplyDelete