Apr 30, 2014

[REVIEW] Jelly Tint Gloss &The Face Shop mini Haul


( Before I start, I apologize for the poor picture quality... Here in Korea, over past few days it has been raining and cloudy... So pictures are bit dark T T )

From 28th of April to 8th of May, The Face Shop has the MASSIVE SALE in Korea, and it is up to 50% depends on the products. 
But still.. who wants to miss this awesome chance?!
 So I spent almost half an hour in the store.....
And.. this is what I got :
  • Myeonghan Miindo Heaven Grade Ginseng Cream Special Set  ( not for me )
  • Pore Cleansing Oil
  • Face It Pure CC Cream (01. Radiant Beige)
  • Chia Seed Sebum Control Moisture Cream
  • Lovely me:ex Enamel Jelly Tint

And... since it is NOT fun to introduce whole my mini hauls at once :D, I will just do the last one first, Lovely me:ex Enamel Jelly Tint.



This is jelly type of tint gloss. So try to hold this little tint up-side-down. 
It doesn't ooze out!!


Different from other tint brushes, this one is ..silicon? or rubber? 
Not sure of this material, but texture is really smooth. So when you apply on your lips, it is so tickling >_< ( But I like that feeling ) 



Before applying..
This is actually the first time uploading my face...
I know it is not full shot, but still it required a thick skin.
Anyway..I didn't put any lip-makeup stuff. 
I put on Vaseline 5 hours before I took this photo, so I'm sure that Vaseline oil is all gone. 


 This is after applying. As we can guess from it's name, it makes my shiny and looks like a few-dimensional lips. Guess this is "Jelly Effect" !!
It does not really stain on your lips hours and hours but if you mix up with any lipsticks or just tint ( not jelly style ), I am sure it will last longer than I had. 
(Or you can control the color by adding few layers)
I think everyone should try this and see how awesome it is. Never make my lips dry!


♥♥overall my thoughts♥♥
WHAT I LIKE
- sweet scents ( seriously, I was about to lick..)
- full of moisture on my lips
- CHEAP !!!!!!!!!!!!


WHAT I DISLIKE
- does not stain hours and hours..
- hard to eat/drink something when jelly tint is on my lips 








1 comment:

  1. It's mini haul but all of them are exactly what I need
    Btw I'm curious about TFS Pure CC Cream >_< Could you review it please?
    thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete