Oct 14, 2014

[REVIEW] The Face Shop Soft Cream Blusher

It's been a long time.. Now I finally back to blog world. YAY!
For the last 6 months, I back to Australia from Korea.
And as usual, every single day I really have been missing my country....
(Maybe I am missing reasonable price of cosmetics! Here..everything is extremely expensive and I keep comparing the price to Korea..)

Anyway, today, I brought The Face Shop Soft Cream Blusher
It just launched in Korea as well.. so I guess not many people reviewed about this products :D 
 
 
It comes with 2 different colours.
I am currently using Tonymoly blusher as my daily make-up , and it is like a compressed powder type. So it requires a brush every morning...
So I was really excited when I saw this cream type of blushers!
 
 


This is pink colour. After spreading, it looks more natural pink.
I guess for people who have cool-tone skin colour, this pink blusher will go really well.
But honestly, I dont like this color since it looks too fake to me :(
 
 
I just fell in love with this colour in one second!
I have warm-tone skin colour so it blended really well onto my skin
I guess for cute-looking makeup, this coral colour might be more suitable for girls.
 
I pumped twice for each colour and spreaded. But we should apply on our skin, not hand for makeup. And it actually required a lot of amount than my expectation. I like wearing something vivid makeup so I prefer applying a lot at once to small amount so people can tell I am wearing a blusher.
 
 
SO..overall, I would give ★★★★☆ 4 out of 5 !!
It is selling around $11 (10,800 WON in Korea) but not sure how much it will be in overseas market.
Definitely, this one has good and bad sides as all of other cosmetics have.
I dont need to use brush for this cream blusher, but just simply pad on my face by using finger tips. Using brush is not really a biggy to me to be honest. But the thing is..since we need to keep brush clean always..that is bit hassle to me so far.
Looks like this cream blusher can take away my lazy concern :D
 
But still the reason I gave only 4 stars..is...because of color.
I do like coral color but compared to coral, pink color was too pale. I couldnt even see after applying  on my face and this is why I did not upload face photos. Coral was little bit better than pink but depends on how you blend.... you will see this color or not.
Also you need to be careful when you pad this cream blushers on your skin. Make your pad only chick area. I used 3 fingers padding on my face and by mistake this blusher also covered my nose, T-zone area. Imagine how I look like..it was like a funny clown...
It feels bit difficult to control the area where I want to put on colors on my face
 
I'd love to hear if you have tried any other brands' cream blusher.
Let me know your thoughts!
 
Gem xx
 

2 comments: